Thursday, January 31, 2008

Post 2 of 2

I'm not sure what is in the air at the moment, but all of my single friends are now in relationships. It's really strange. There were three of us that had serious commitment issues, Vagan, Slut Puppy and myself. Vegan has found a ginger of his own, Slut Puppy found a guy on the personals and you all know about my Ginger. I guess the cliche is true...when you quit looking, that's when you find someone.

Oh, I thought I would let y'all know...I spoke to Hoochie yesterday, AKA Banana, and she is alive and well. She and Mr. Hoochie are still happily married.

Until next time...

Single Girl

1 comments:

Rice Spice said...

I'm usually the reverse. Every time I was single, all my friends were in relationships. Whenever I am in a relationship, they are all single. I believe this is the first time we are at an even split. If all my single friends find significant other, Boyfriend and I might be destined for doom! hehe