Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The name of my blog.

I received a couple of comments on my last post regarding the name of this little blog. Technically, I am still single (I still check the single box on forms that I have to fill out.) and even with a boyfriend there are still trials and tribulations. So, for the time being, I will still be Single Girl...just with a significant other. Believe me, I'm sure the best stories have yet to come...I don't think Ginger has realized the depth of my weirdness yet.

Until next time...

Single Girl

1 comments:

d.g. said...

"Ginger." I LOVE it! So British ... and I just finished reading Harry Potter (for the eleventy-billionth time), so it's fresh in my mind. SO much better than "red head."

I'm so ridiculously happy for you! You deserve to be happy, truly happy, and I'm elated that you are. =)