Monday, January 28, 2008

Meeting the mom.

So, I met Ginger's mom and step-father yesterday. It went really well. They seem really nice. I am proud to report that I didn't trip on anything, break anything, fall over anything, and I got along with all four of her dogs. So, I have to say, really good first meeting!

The other parts of the weekend were pretty good too. We decided to stay in most of the weekend. I washed clothes and did a couple of things around the house and he drew quite a bit this weekend. (Did I mention that he is a very talented artist? If I ever remember to buy batteries I'll take a picture of something he's done and post it.) This Friday my family is going to watch my uncle's band play. It should be pretty interesting...Not only is Ginger going to meet some of my extended family, his father is coming to the show and Vegan is coming with his new girlfriend. Hopefully all goes well...but how could it not, there's a bar there!

Anyway, hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Until next time...

Single Girl

1 comments:

Rice Spice said...

That's great the meeting went well! Sounds like you two are hitting it off.