Friday, February 1, 2008

Here we go...

Tonight I will be taking Ginger to one of my local watering holes to watch my uncle's band play. Vegan and his new girlfriend will be there along with The Mother, The Sister, some of The Sister's friends and possibly my other uncle and his wife. So, Ginger will get to meet my extended family. Hopefully all will go well, I don't see why it wouldn't.

I would like to thank Rice Spice. I think she has spread her cold cooties through the interweb. I feel slightly congested and have a very annoying cough. Hopefully mass quantities of alcohol will kill any germs that partying in my body.

Until next time...

Single Girl

1 comments:

Rice Spice said...

Hehe...my cooties are strong like bull! It seems I'm getting everyone I know sick - at work, at play, on the internet. I should be a weapon of mass destruction...ha!