Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Saturday

In pictures. I mentioned last Friday that Ginger and I were going to his family's cabin in the country on Saturday. I was worried that I wouldn't like it, I was wrong. It was so peaceful and quiet and wonderful...I loved it!!! Here are some pictures that I took. (And there is one of me and him at the bottom.)
This is the barn and the pond at the front of their property.

This is "the cabin"


This is the creek that runs behind the cabin. Ginger made that waterfall,
I was quite impressed when he told me that.
This is a view from the back porch. Seriously, if you step off the back
porch and lose your footing...you will fall down there.

This is a small woodland creature, commonly known as raccoon, that joined us for dinner. He came up while we were eating but ran off before I could get a good picture of him, so Ginger broke up some sausage and put it on the back porch so I could capture the moment with my handy, dandy camera.

Here is the picture of Ginger and me. We were sitting in front of the fire pit so I decided to take our picture. (You didn't really think I was about to post an actual picture of my face yet...did you???) I will say this, I'm not as big as that shadow makes me appear to be..seriously.

So there you have it. I am ready to go back. Being able to see every star in the sky is amazing. When you live in Houston, TX seeing stars doesn't happen all that often.

Until next time...
Single Girl

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them at Blazing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]