Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cuteness

I don't really have anything to say today. So, instead of boring you with I'm at work blah, blah, blah... I thought I would post some images of things that I think are so cute, I would really like to run up to them and hug them...

1. Panda Bears

panda
Seriously, how could you not want to hug a panda??? Especially...

panda
A baby panda!!!!

2. Miniature Donkeys
miniature donkey
I will have a miniature donkey one day, oh yes I will! If you would like to know what I would do with a miniature donkey, I will tell you...I will hug it, everyday!

3. Baby feet
Baby Feet
There is not much that is cuter than baby feet and toes. Whenever one of my friends has a baby, I have to look at their feet. Is that weird???

4. Persian kittens
Tiaw 02
Doodle has two persians, and they are awesome! Her male looks a lot like the one in the middle. Look at those faces, they're a cross between a cat and an owl! How could that not be cute?

5. Elephants

You might diagree with me on this one, but I think elephants are ADORABLE!!! I would really like to hug an elephant's trunk and let it pick me up and sway me like Mother Jumbo in Dumbo.

I know, this was a pretty lame post...I'll try harder tonight when I get home.

Until next time...

Single Girl

2 comments:

Rice Spice said...

I love baby elephants! They are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hi, This is Simon.A wonderful fun Persian cat site with lots of pictures of Persian Kittens
----
Simon
Persian Kittens