Monday, February 18, 2008

Who does that?

I got to work this morning and do what I do every morning...

I go into the breakroom and grab a bottle of water.

When I went this morning to grab the water, I noticed something. I left an apple in the refrigerator last week, someone actually picked that apple up, took a bite, then put it back. Who does that??? Seriously, why would you put it back? I'm not upset that someone ate my apple, I'm just confused. If you're hungry, does one bite of apple really satisfy you? And it's not even a big bite, it's this tiny little hole in the skin of the apple. You might be thinking, maybe it got dropped or something that would damage the skin, but you would be wrong...because, under the hole, there are two smaller holes that look like, you guessed it, bottom teeth.

I will get to the bottom of this, oh yes I will.

Until next time...

Single Girl

1 comments:

Rice Spice said...

At Job #2, I've learned NEVER to bring food and put it in the fridge. I once bought my leftovers from a restaurant in the to-go container they gave me for my meal. When it was my break time, I went into the frige and someone had eaten it and put the empty container back. SERIOUSLY? REALLY? I've obviously eaten off of it because it was my restaurant meal shoveled into a to-go container and who knows if I have some contagious cooties like mono (which I don't, but you get the idea) and this weirdo at my office ATE it! How disgusting! It made me want to booby trap my food. You know...when they open my food container, paint splatters all over their face. That way we'd all know who the culprit was.