Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I am woman...hear me roar!!!

As most of you know, the company I work for is very small. We have three full-time employees, and I am the only female. I am here a lot by myself as Big Daddy and our driver are gone most of the time making deliveries and picking up product. When we have will call customers, they are usually here to pick up a couple of pails of product at a time. I will usually go out there to make sure they are getting the correct product, and most of the time I help them load these 35-50 lb. pails in the back of their trucks. I am at the office alone again today and a customer came to pick up an entire pallet of pails. I had to get on a forklift and load the pallet in the back of the truck. Sadly, at first I looked like an idiot, I didn't know you had to turn the propane tank on so the customer showed me how to do it. But then I was rolling around the yard like I had been driving a forklift for years. And guess what??? I didn't run into anything, I didn't drop the pallet, and I didn't turn the forklift over!!! YEAH ME! I am so impressed with myself!

Until next time...

Single Girl

2 comments:

Rice Spice said...

You go, woman! You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

O.M.G.!!! WHAT'S NEXT? CROTCH SCRATCHING AND OFFENSIVE AROMAS?? TELL BIG DADDY THAT I'M LOOSING MY "GIRLY" GIRL!!

SINGLE GIRL'S MOM