Thursday, August 27, 2009

NAAAAAYYYYY...

Guess who's coming to the office to drop off some tires...WILLIE!!!!

Yep, y'all remember Willie...I've mentioned him here and here.

Boss Man just called to tell me that Willie is going to be dropping off some tires here at the office but, "I'm not sure if he'll come in or not." To which I replied, "Of course he's coming in, he has to call me Clydesdale and make mention of me being thick, big or some sort of remark about my ass."

Maybe I'll be all stealth mode and get a picture so y'all can get the full effect that is WILLIE!

Until next time...

Mandy

4 comments:

Janet said...

Can't wait to read what he had to say today!

d.g. said...

No shit! He sounds like a classy gentlemen, ha!

sublimenigma said...

Where's my Willie Story?!!
I'm all needy and stuff. ;p

Amanda said...

Sadly, Willie did not stop by yesterday...but when he does, y'all will be the first to know!