Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Willie Strikes Again

A couple of months ago a posted this. Well, I just got a phone call, and it went something like this...

Willie: Hey Clydesdale.
Me: Hey Willie, what's up?
Willie: Where's Mark?
Me: Out running errands.
Willie: You still married?
Me not thinking
Me: I've never been married.
Willie: Well, you know, I just got divorced three months ago.
Me: Oh.
Willie: When you gonna let me take you out?
Me: Ummm...
Willie: You know you want to.
Me: Oh, Willie. I don't mix business and pleasure.
Willie: I don't work with you.
Me: Yeah, but you're one of my vendors.
Willie: How long has it been since I've been over there?
Me: It doesn't matter.
Willie: OK Clydesdale, you let me know if you change your mind. I'd treat you and your big self real good!
Me: I'll keep that in mind, Willie.

I'm kind of in a dry spell at the moment, I haven't been on a date since December. But, I'm sorry, I'm not going out with anyone who sports a jerry curl and a gold tooth, much less someone who always refers to me as Clydesdale.

Until next time...

Mandy

3 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Seriously. Clydesdale? For a nick name? What gives?

Janet said...

No "spell" could possibly be that dry. You and your big self?! Nice.

Princess Pixybell said...

I have a rather eeky client at the moment, who is not only all wrinkled like an old prune but is with me due to alcohol issues and has been asking me out for ice cream? HEY. I'm 34 a vegan and I'm not a little girlie who wants to go out with some old minger who thinks I have my head turned by an ice-cream. Not NICE. xx