Monday, March 2, 2009

THE PURSE MEME!

*Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. You CANNOT sneak into your closet and pull out some cute little things - we want to know the purse you last carried. No cheating!*List how much it cost - this is not to judge but for entertainment only.
*If there is a fabulous story to go along with your fabulous purse, let us hear it!
*Post a picture of the contents of said purse.
*Tag some lucky ladies to participate and then link back to this post.



This is the purse I am carrying right now. It's an Ed Hardy and it was a Christmas gift from my mother. We were shopping the day after Thanksgiving and we ran across an Ed Hardy display and I made the comment that I LOVED Ed Hardy stuff, but it was way out of my price range. When I opened the box containing this, awesome purse, I was surprised. I had no idea that the mother was going to purchase something like this. I love the fact that it has a shoulder strap and shorter straps to carry it in your hand. I am also very fond of the size of this bag. Since I'm a bigger girl, I like to carry HUGE bags. I've heard that your purse should always be proportionate to the size of your body. I'm not sure why, but I figure the bigger the bag that I carry, the smaller my ass looks.



The only drawback to carrying a huge purse, is that you end up carrying EVERYTHING in it. After a day of shopping, my shoulders are usually killing me because of the weight of my purse. So, here are the contents, starting at the far left and moving clockwise...

1. Small makeup bag with four lipglosses in varying shades of nude, red lipstick, red lipliner and a compact that is empty, but I keep it for the mirror.

2. Coupon file and notepad.

3. Crystal Light On The Go packets

4. Unopened Landmark Theatres Movie Music CD.

5. Bath & Bodyworks Velvet Tuberose body spray

6. Victoria's Secret Amber Romance body spray

7. Curves Kicks perfume

8. Personal organizer

9. Cell phone

10. Green hinge wallet

11. Necklace and earring set I bought last weekend.

12. Torrid Happy Birthday To You $10 off coupon.

13. Cable for digital camera

14. Not pictured: Digital camera used to take pictures of purse and contents.

So, I am tagging these people...

Weenie

Rice Spice - although she's been MIA the last month or so, so I'm not sure if she will do this.

Hoochie

Princess Talula

Princess Pixybell

Until next time...

Mandy

1 comments:

Princess Pixybell said...

Okay, I emptied my bag on my desk at work even taking pics on my little phone. O'dear I have some odd things in that little bag of mine! xx