Friday, March 6, 2009

I've become one of THOSE people.

I am officially a crazy dog owner. I look at Rogen as if he were my child. If I'm going to be gone for an extended amount of time during the course of a weekend, I procure a babysitter for him. I have become a regular at Floppy Pets, the place where I buy his special, all natural food and have decided that I have to take him to The Majestic Pet Hotel at least once a month for a bath.

I take him to Terra & Lyndon's house so he can play with their dog. I have actually talked to my friend Terri about setting up a play date so he can play with her three dachshunds.

And, I take WAY to many pictures of him, but when you have a dog as cute as he is...you can't help but be a little insane.

Rogen looking out the door of my apartment.

Rogen playing with an old house shoe. (Both of those antennas have since been chewed off.)

In the car in his car seat.

Another shot of him cruising around with his momma.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!
Until next time...
Mandy

5 comments:

d.g. said...

Eeek! You ARE one of THOSE people now! Next it will be doggy clothes, I just know it! And, I'm sorry, but I WILL make fun of you ... I love you, you know, but I will laugh my arse completely off if I ever see a picture of your dog wearing SHOES.

All jokes aside, there's a reason why people become that way with pets. It's quite simple really. Animals, dogs especially, love you unconditionally. No exceptions, no questions asked, they love you when you're grumpy, when you're snotty from a cold, when you're having a bad hair day. Even though I'm not really a "dog person," I can certainly understand why you feel the way you do. =)

Karen M. Peterson said...

My mom treats her 3 golden retrievers and 1 white English lab like her kids, too! I understand it to some extent, but when I'm house/dog/grandmasitting while she's gone for a weekend, it's really annoying when one of them barks all night long because I won't let him sleep on my bed like Mom does!

But I know if they were mine, I'd be the exact same way!

Amanda said...

I do have a green, old navy, polo shirt for him. I draw the line at pants and shoes, but anyone who says dogs don't look cute in a shirt are just plain wrong.

Princess Pixybell said...

OMG he is so so cute!! I'm loving the car seat, and I know what you mean, I guess when you have no children a dog is the next best thing!! xx

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

I have to say that Rogen may be the cutest dog in all the land other (other than Schneider, of course). But, he is so sweet! I love him! Him and Schneider need to be friends. They could go get into mishaps around town. Ooooh, let's write a movie about it!