Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Animation

On the ride home from Louisiana on Sunday, I recorded a video of Terra and me. Sadly, I can't figure out how to download the damn thing...I would really like to post it here. Anyway, I've watched it on my camera and the first thing that came out of my mouth is, "Oh my God, I never realized how goofy I look when I talk."

People have always told me that I'm extremely animated when I talk, but I didn't realize it was to that extent...I was borderline a cartoon character. From facial expressions to hand gestures to laughing it was all there.

So, I have a question for those of you who know me in the real world...

Should I work on this and try to tone down my face or should I just go with it and accept the fact that this is just another quirky thing that make me MANDY?

Oh, and if you know how to download video from a Kodak easyshare camera...please let me know.

Until next time...

Mandy

3 comments:

d.g. said...

You are who you are. Don't change a thing, dahling!

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

Hello! I cannot be alone in my spastic-ness, Mandy! Besides, you are a goon (like myself). I tried to change that once. It went terrible wrong! Terribly, horribly wrong. I vote stay the same!

Terra said...

bitch, please!!! i love ya, cause you are so animated. if you changed it, you wouldn't be mandy!!