Thursday, April 2, 2009

You Don't Remember Me???

I checked my mail this morning, it has been a while since I had made my way to the mailboxes so I had an overabundance mail. Amongst all the junk mail and advertisements, there was a small yellow envelope. I wondered, "Hmmm, who sent me a card?" I opened the envelope and pulled out the card, opened it and this is what it said...

Happy Birthday! Bring this card in and receive $10.00 off your next hair service. Heart, Mary!

OK, I will first point out that my birthday was on March 8th, and the postmark was March 27th. Now I'm going to point out that this card was from Untangled. Yes, the same place that made me cry so hard that when I spoke to my mother, she thought someone had died. The very same place that made me look like I popped popcorn in the 400 hall. The hell-hole where the bitch works that proceeded to get attitude with me because I was not happy that she cut the middle of my bangs so short they wouldn't even lay down...they just stuck straight out.

My bangs are just now getting to a point that I think something can be done with them, so I think I might email Mindy and see if she can make them look presentable. But, I'm contemplating whether I should walk into Untangled before I go to Mindy's, with my hair looking all freaky, and throwing this card at them, pointing to my head and yell, "TAKE ME OFF YOUR FUCKING MAILING LIST!"

Hmmm...decisions, decisions.

Until next time...

Mandy

3 comments:

d.g. said...

Do it, DO IT! They totally deserve it!

Mozzygurl said...

Totally! You should post pictures of your before(hair by Mindy) and after(hair by butcher bitch) experience with that cold hearted lady. Post those bitches up on every street corner. :-) Wonder if that's legal??? hmmmm...

Janet said...

Seems to me they should PAY you $10 for what they did. At least. Like a $10 coupon is enough to make you EVER set foot in that place again?!