Sunday, April 5, 2009

MAD LIBS MONDAY!

I've decided to start something new...MAD LIB MONDAYS!!!


This is how this is going to work...


1. Leave a comment on Friday with your email address.

2. I will email you the list of blank spaces.

3. Email your answers back to me.

4. Your Mad Libs story will be published that Monday.


I think this might be a lot of fun...and REALLY FUNNY!


Here's an example of one that Terra and I did.


Words in the blanks will be Red.


A SPOOKY, SCARY, SLIMY STORY

It was a dark and oozing night. the wind was fucking through the trees, and off in the distance wolves were howling at the cunt. I wanted to get home as fast as my twats could carry me. My poonanie was pounding, and my breath was coming in pulsing gasps. Suddenly, I felt the infested hand of a clam touch my neck, and I screamed merrily. The monster lifted me off the banana hammock and threw me onto the hairy ground. Then, with his hungry hands, he tried to muff-dive the cock out of me. I screamed so loudly, I woke up every dumbstick in the forest. My scream awakened me, too - I was having a slimy nightmare.

OK, what do y'all think? Fun...or dumb?

Until next time...

Mandy

MAD LIBS are a registered trademark of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.

3 comments:

d.g. said...

I think it's AWESOME!! I will totally give you my email address this Friday (if I remember, anyway)(if you think I forgot, remind me, please!) so I can play along. Woooot!

sublimenigma said...

Whatev...Madlibs are totally dumb and stupid. It's a horrible idea.

Sign me up! :)

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you two are in...there will be others that will participate, they just don't know it yet!