Friday, October 24, 2008

More Proof that I am a Dork.

A friend of mine is going to a Halloween party tomorroew night...a themed Halloween party. The hosts would like all of their guests to come dressed as some sort of rock star. He told me who he was going to dress up as, and it totally unimaginative. (that's a word, right?) He said he was going to dress up like Elvis. I told him he should dress like Madonna, complete with gold, cone boobs. He said his chest was too hairy to pull that off, I told him that the hairy chest would make it that much better. As I was thinking about his party, I had four ideas come to me and I think they are GENIUS...let me know what you think.

1. Put on fairy wings and go as...WINGER!

2. Dress as George Jefferson and attach airplane wings to your back...JEFFERSON AIRPLANE!

3. Wear a shirt with a skull and crossbones on it...POISON!

4. Wear some antennas and carry a baby around...PAPA ROACH!!!

(I can do this all day long!)

I think they're funny, he told me I'm not right. Although, I think he's going to use the Papa Roach idea.

Until next time...

Mandy

1 comments:

d.g. said...

You *are* a dork, but I laughed ... does that make me a dork, too? Probably!

I think those are fandamntastic ideas, especially the Papa Roach one, although I think you should somehow incorporate one of those plastic joke-shop roaches into the costume, because ... umm, there's no other use for them, really. =)