Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Meme

1. Can you cook?
*I'm not good at cooking meat. Cooking meat kinda freaks me out, I never know if it's done all the way through. One time I was baking 2 bonelss, skinless chicken breasts and by the time I was done, I had 8 chicken fingers because I had cut into them so many times to make sure they were done all the way through. I will say that I have learned how to prepare some very awesome Vegan dishes.

2. What was your dream growing up?
*When I was little I wanted to be a dancer. (Rockette not pole) Sadly, the older I got the curvier I got. Have you ever seen a dancer (professional not pole) with an hour-glass figure??? Neither have I.

3. What talent do you wish you had?
*I wish I could sing, because if I could sing then I would be perfect in the cast of Rent. They'll hire any body type for that show!

4. Favorite place?
*I don't really have a specific "favorite place." I'm happy anywhere, especially if it is a place that serves beer!

5. Favorite vegetable?
*My all time favorite vegetable is spinach...cooked not raw.

6. What was the last book you read?
*I can't remember the exact title, I think it was something like 100 Stupid People That Are Srewing Up America by Bernard Goldberg.

7. What zodiac sign are you?
*Pisces

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
*I have one tattoo that up until a couple of months ago I hated, then I found out how much it would cost to have it removed. Now I have accepted it's presence. Both of my ears are pierced and so is my right nipple. My nipple has been pierced since I was 21 years old, I took it out last summer for about an hour, because I thought I was too old for it, then I decided that I missed it. Plus, what's wrong with having an adorned boob???

9. Worst habit?
*Smoking! I quit in June for two weeks, then I started again. I really need to quit.

10. What is your favorite sport?
*Dancing. Some of you might not think of this as a sport, but dancers are some of the most athletic people you will ever meet. And, unlike your typical "sports athlete" they will perform injured. Have you ever tried leaping with a twisted ankle??? It's not fun, but the show must go on!!!
11. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
*I like to think I'm optimistic, but I have my negative side also. So, I guess a little of both.

12. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
*I don't really know. Anything bad that has happened to me has happened for a reason and good things normally come from that.

13. Tell me one weird fact about you:
*Everything that I look at has to be symetrical. Even when I choreograph a dance. If the group does 4 buffalos to the right, they have to repeat it to the left. Everything has to be balanced.

14. Do you have any pets?
*I have one really big, fat cat. She probably weighs 30lbs. When she steps on me, she leaves bruises and when I pick her up...I have to use both hands.

15. Do you know how to do the macerana?
*Sadly, yes. Although, I don't do it anymore! And you shouldn't either!

16. What time is it where you are now?
*The time is 8:03 am CST

17. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
*I think they're kinda scary.

18. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
*I would probably be thinner.

19. What color eyes do you have?
*I have green eyes!

20. Ever been arrested?
*Yes, I told y'all about that in June.

21. What is your favorite drink?
*Water or Diet Coke, unless I'm at a bar then it's beer or dirty martinis

22. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
*Probably shop, I have a serious addiction.

23. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
*I'm more of a chewing gum kinda girl...Orbit for me!

24. What 's your favorite place to hang at?
*Anywhere as long as I'm hanging out with my mom or Doodlebug.

25. Do you believe in ghosts?
*YES!!! And they freak me out!

26. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
*I shop, A LOT!

27. Do you swear a lot?
*You could say that. I've worked with truck drivers for the past 5 years, what do you expect?

31. Biggest pet peeve?
*People who breathe heavy and people who shovel food in their mouth.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
*AWESOME!!!

Until next time...

Single Girl

2 comments:

Rice Spice said...

I think you're pretty AWESOME, too!

d.g. said...

I concur!