Thursday, August 30, 2007

Candy Panties

I was cleaning up my bedroom this weekend and found a "gag" gift that my sister gave me on my birthday. It was a pair of candy panties along with a t-shirt that says, "It's better to have loved and lost than live with the psycho the rest of your life." I have actually worn the shirt out and have received numerous compliments on it. So, kudos to the sister. I have never actually even tried the panties on.

So, like I was saying, I came across these panties and actually looked at the box and it made me laugh. I took a picture of the box so I can explain to you why I find these things so humerous...


Here's the front


Here's the back

There are two reasons why I find this comical...

1. There are actually Nutrition Facts printed on the side of the box. Apparently, each serving of these delicious panties have 80 calories, the only bad thing is there are 5 servings per container. So, if you are watching what you eat, no pun intended, you would have to feast on these panties 5 different times.

2. Please check out the back view of these panties...it's a thong! Notice the print on the back side of the panty box...The sweetest thing you will ever taste! I don't want to sound like a prude or anything, but I don't think I would want to eat that part of the panty off of someone, much less let someone eat that part of the panty off of me. There would have to be A LOT of love involved.

I will say this, they are Vegan friendly! (Even though I fell off the vegan wagon about a month ago.)

Here's a big thank you to the sister for both gifts, they both made me laugh A LOT!!!

Until next time...

Single Girl

6 comments:

d.g. said...

I actually think I have some of those some myself (and embarrassingly, I believe they're in the glove box of my car, ack, what would a cop say if he pulled me over and I reached in for my insurance, only to come out with an edible thong?) that I won as a gag gift at a b-day party Chris and I went to.

They crack me up, too. But freak me out more. I imagine that they would taste like those candy necklaces we used to wear and those things were ICKY.

Rice Spice said...

Who would've thought that edible panties are almost as many calories as a McDonald's Double Cheeseburger?

I was given a pair of edible panties once, but they were more like fruit roll-ups. I really can't see how a sticky pair of chewy goo is sexy, but who am I to judge?

sublimenigma said...

"Chewy goo"
Totally not sexy.
Enough said.

Anonymous said...

AS I TOLD SINGLE GIRL LAST NIGHT, THERE'S NOT ENOUGH SOAP IN THE WORLD TO MAKE THAT "THONG PLACE" CLEAN ENOUGH THAT ANYONE WOULD WANT TO NIBBLE ON ONE OF THOSE CANDIES.(UNLESS, OF COURSE, THEY ARE A MAJOR SICKO) BESIDES THE BACK, BEING RATHER GROSS, HOW SEXY IS "FURRY" CANDY??

YEK!!

SINGLE GIRL'S MOM

d.g. said...

You said "furry candy." Hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

Digital Memory sure is becoming cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. I wonder when we will finally hit the ratio of 1 cent to 1 Gig.

I can't wait for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 TB hard drive, lol. But for now I guess I will be happy with having a 32 gigabyte Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Submitted by RPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)