Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Houston Weather SUCKS!!!

I am so sick of Houston weather! The entire summer it has either rained like a son of a bitch or been hotter than hell! When you put the two together, you have weather that is very reminiscent of an armpit.

Why, why, WHY does it have to be so friggin' humid in the Bayou City??? Why, why WHY do I have to have naturally curly hair??? Why, why WHY do I have to have oily skin??? For those of you who don't know, I straighten my hair EVERY day. This morning was no different. I looked in the mirror and thought, "Wow, I'm having a pretty good hair day today." I also apply makeup every morning, again, this morning was no different. After the makeup was applied I thought, "Wow, my face looks pretty good!" You know, it was one of those mornings that the hair and makeup was as close to perfect as you can get. I had no wispy, fly-away hair...the black, liquid eyeliner I had applied was even and the same width on both eyes. (I know y'all have had these days.) So, I was feeling pretty good...Then, I walked outside. Instantly my face become dewy and my hair, well let's just say by the time I got to my car I looked like a walking microphone. And it's gone downhill from there. As a matter of fact, I'm looking outside right now and it's raining. Beautiful! By the end of the day I'm going to look like Rosanne Rosanna Danna.

Wish me luck with fitting my hair in my car on my way home.

Until next time...

Single Girl

4 comments:

Rice Spice said...

I'm so damn sick of this weather, too! Given my moodiness lately, I'm sure this weather isn't going to help me be less volatile.

d.g. said...

Aye, me, too. I'm already depressed enough as it is about being laid-off, and then, every time I go out onto the patio expecting sunshine, I see puddles everywhere and the oppressive humidity turns me into a microphone as well. And forget about makeup, ack. Luckily, I don't need it right now... my books don't seem to care what I look like, heh.

Princess Pixybell said...

Your real lucky you have had SOME hot days, over here in crappy England we have had nothing but RAIN. Jebus if were not getting flood warnings we are getting storm warnings. Its bloody eyak, we have not had a summer! sigh. Guess I need a much deserved holiday! xx

Princess Pixybell said...

P.s...
Jez I wish I could straighten my hair each day but as you can see from the plaits I would be there till next week! anytime your passing the North of England you can come and straighten mine, my GHD's await your skilled hand! xx