Sunday, August 26, 2007

Something different

I have done a lot of thinking about my blog lately. Like, what can I do to add some "spice" to it? Well, I came up with an idea this weekend...I don't know how well it will be received, but I kinda like it. As you all know, I have not revealed my name or a picture of myself yet. I kinda like being anonymous. (Although; a lot of you know who I am and what I look like, but that's beside the point.) I have decided that I am going to have a weekly photo of my feet in different locations. I like to think it artsy and avant-garde, but most likely it will just be retarded and dorky, and I'm ok with that. (Also, I have a lot of cute shoes!) Each picture will be named, because it is "art," and I will give you some background into what I was doing at the moment the picture was taken. I am going to call this weekly segment..."Walking with Single Girl."

Here we go...


Stop! Collaborate & Listen.

I took this picture sitting in my car outside of Doodlebug's house. I went over there this evening for her birthday. You are probably wondering about the name...well, I drive a mustang and as you all know in Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby" he asked us all to "Stop! Collaborate and Listen." Then proceded to describe his 5.0 with the rag top down so his hair could blow. Now, my Mustang is not a 5.0, it's not even a GT for that matter, and it's a hard top. I have way to much hair for a convertable, when I got to my destinaton I would look like a lion and a Mustang GT would be totally wasted on me since I drive like a maw maw.

So, there you have it. The first picture in the series...

WALKING WITH SINGLE GIRL

Until next time...

Single Girl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT'S A SHAME THAT THE PICTURE DOESN'T INCLUDE A SHOT OF YOUR "POWER PUFF GIRLS" FLOOR MATS. I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE ANOTHER OF JUST THE MATS SO THAT ALL MAY BE A WITNESS TO YOUR "PETER PAN" SYNDROME!!

WHICH, IS NOT A BAD THING. I TEND TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM MYSELF, SOMETIMES. USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT, IN A DIMLY LIT BAR, AFTER MASSIVE QUANTITIES OF MARTINIS THAT HAVE BEEN SERVED BY AN EXTREMELY CUTE BARTENDER........... PARDON ME, I'M RAMBLING, AGAIN.

SINGLE GIRL'S MOM

Rice Spice said...

I LOVE IT! That's an awesome concept. You need to help me think of something to add on my blog. Rambling on about my life gets pretty old.

d.g. said...

I love it as well! What a grand idea!