Monday, June 4, 2007

To Mother of 3 and Mr. Mother of 3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mother of 3 is the friend that I have known the longest. We have been friends since the third grade. Here is the story of how we became friends...

Mother of 3 and I actually knew each other prior to Mrs. Broad's orbit class (for those of you who don't know, that was like the GT classes now. We were smart.) We went to LaPettite together for years, but we did not like each other, I have no idea why, maybe she didn't share her play-doh with me or vise versa...who knows. Then the first day of third grade she was the only person I knew in my class and I think I was the only person she knew, but when we went outside for recess she looked at me and said, "Can you hold this quarter for me until we get on the bus after school?" And that was it, she and I became inseparable. Isn't it funny how kids can just be best friends after holding on to a quarter for a couple of hours. Anyway, we have been close friends ever since. She met her husband at my house, her father baptized me, she went to every dance recital I was ever in, she was the first friend at the hospital when I woke up from surgery. This ought to tell you how long we've known each other...We used to play You Can't Do That on Television in the shower. (We were like 9) So, to Mother of 3...Happy 31st, thanks for all the great memories!!!

Until next time...

Single Girl

1 comments:

d.g. said...

Happy Birthday Mother of 3!!!