Friday, June 1, 2007

$100.00 would have come in handy...

So, this afternoon, Big Daddy looks at me and says, "You could have made $100.00 today." I looked at him like he was crazy and said, "How?"

I had to go to the store and get a couple of cases of water for the office. When I got back Big Daddy and one of our colleagues (this gentleman is around 65) were sitting in Big Daddy's office. The way the office is set up, both Big Daddy and I have big, picture windows that look into our warehouse. With that being said, I pulled my car into the warehouse and started getting the cases of water out of my trunk. Apparently, the colleague was staring thoughtfully out the window into the warehouse. Big Daddy asked him what he was looking at. The colleague said, "Do you think Single Girl would be offended if I offered her $100.00 to look at her boobs?"

When Big Daddy told me this, he started laughing. He said, "I almost told him you wouldn't be offended." Then he said, "Could you imagine if someone walked up and there you are with your shirt raised up around your neck and he was handing you a $100 bill?" I said, "It would even be funnier is if I lifted my shirt up and started rubbing my boobs across the window." Then I told him, "Hell, for $100, I might even let him poke at them for a minute."

I love working with all men!

Until next time...

Single Girl

4 comments:

sublimenigma said...

lol, thank you for that. I needed a good chuckle today.

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help.

d.g. said...

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

:o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Hoochie! That's nice!!!