Monday, November 3, 2008

It's Unhealthy I Tell Ya!

I have developed an unhealthy celebrity crush. You probably won't believe it when I reveal who it is. Mainly, because most women are all ga ga over Brad Pitt or David Beckham or George Clooney etc...

I've mentioned that I have never really been attracted to the "pretty boy," I tend to fall for the lovable goof that can make me laugh. With that being said, I have had a celebrity crush on this guy since I saw The 40 Year Old Virgin...


Seth Rogen Pictures, Images and Photos

Seth Rogen!!!
I think he is just about the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. And I really believe it's turning unhealthy. A week ago, I watched Knocked Up two days in a row and now I'm on a mission to purchase every DVD I can find with him in it. Whenever I see an article that he is mentioned in, I have to read it. The other day, Mom was at my house and she was looking through the magazines I keep on the bottom level of my coffee table and asked me why I had a GQ. I just looked at her and said, "Hello, Seth Rogen is on the cover." I actually felt sadness when I read that he had a girlfriend...you know, because I would SOOOO have a chance.

So, Seth Rogen, if you are out there reading your daily fix of Mainly Mandy...Call me!

Until next time...

Mandy

2 comments:

d.g. said...

I think he's pretty hot, too, honestly, but then, I LOVE me some nerds!

Brad Pitt = /barf

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

He's my dream man! It started with Freaks and Geeks. Go watch Freaks and Geeks! Oh, I love him. Can you imagine that I like chubby curly-headed boys with glasses? Hmmm, that sounds like almost every boyfriend I have had. I love Seth Rogen. Oh, you have no idea. I have been on his junk for years! And when 40 year old virgin came out with him being the guy he was, oh lord! Nope, I love him. But, I will step aside and let you have him. Wait, maybe not.

You know what's funny is that he is probably the type of guy who never thought girls would be blogging about how hot he is. That's what I like. A guy with little or no self esteem!