Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Why does my hair fight me?

I have extremely thick and curly hair. Thank God someone invented the Chi iron! Last night I took a shower and decided that it would be OK to go to sleep with my hair wet...REALLY BAD DECISION. When I woke up this morning I looked like the Wild Woman from Borneo. (Total Nannyism.) Seriously, the right side of my bangs were standing straight up and the rest of my hair was LARGE! I thought to my self, "Oh well, I flat iron it and all will be good again." And all was good again, except for one piece of hair...

I ran the flat iron over this one strand of hair at least 10 times. I finally got sick of messing with it, so I just tucked it under another piece of hair. If you have any suggestions on how to fix this in the future, please send them my way!

Until next time...

Mandy

And to top it all off, I have total man hands in this picture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time, chop it off at the scalp. :)

d.g. said...

Shave it ... all of it ... that's what I'm going to do ... I hate hair ...

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

Haha! That makes me laugh!

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

Hey, Manhands... Haha! By the way, I love that picture! It's awesome. I want it!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! I recommend some cute hair clips. :) DO NOT chop it off at the scalp or you will be lectured by your hairstylist. ;)