Tuesday, May 29, 2007

In regards to the last entry...

I re-read my last entry and realized that it sounded like I am wanting a long-lasting relationship with Vegan...that is not the case at this moment. Right now, I'm looking for people to have fun with and if eventually it grows into something more then woo hoo, if not then I have a new friend. I think what confuses me is the fact that he felt compelled to have that talk on the third night that we hung out. Sometimes I think that men believe that when a woman goes out with them more than once she is already hyphenating her last name and buying bride magazines. Anyway, just wanted to clarify my stance on the situation.

Until next time...

Single Girl

5 comments:

d.g. said...

I don't think that entry made it look as if you want a relationship at all ... I think, rather, it simply looked as if you're trying to figure out what the hell Vegan is trying to hint at ... which is completely normal, and we as females all know how many times in our lives we've had to do that very same thing ... and men say WE'RE confusing!

Rice Spice said...

I guess my comment may have sounded like I was alluding to that, but I didn't mean it specifically that way.

Men are extremely confusing. Baby confuses me EVERY single day...BUT, I do love him. You just have to find someone you decide you love enough to put up with their quirks ;)

Amanda said...

I agree with both of you...men are confusing. I am so "What you see is what you get" that I start to think everyone is like that. I have grown tired of worrying about it.

sublimenigma said...

Men aren't confusing, we just think differently. You're trying to apply female thoughts to male actions and no matter what you do that just won't work.

He warned you that he isn't looking for a relationship, all the while giving signals and doing little things that would make you think that he is.
But from a man's point of view:
He's telling you he doesn't want a relationship, but that he does very much enjoy being around and sharing intimate moments with you. One doesn't automatically include the other.

To give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he had a bad experience with a girl who was actually buying the wedding gown on the third date. Of course...I could be wrong...he could just be a weirdo.

Sorry for the long comment...I say as long as it's fun and good...keep doing it.
Best of luck. :)

Amanda said...

Thank you all for your comments. Hoochie and Rice Spice: I know that both of you have probably been through this whols scenario and can understand my confusion.

Sublme Enigma: Thank you for the male perspective. I really needed that. Vegan and I actually talked last night and I have a better understanding of where he is coming from.