Sunday, May 11, 2008

Across the Universe

Ok, I just sat down and watched Across the Universe starring Evan Rachel Wood. I haven't decided if I like it or not. I LOVE the Beatles!!! When I first saw the previews for this movie, I thought it sounded really good and I had planned on seeing it in the theatres...but, like most movies I want to see at the theatres, I didn't make it. I think the idea of a musical with all Beatles music is awesome, but this one...hmmm, I just can't make up my mind. There were good parts and then there were other parts that I just didn't get. I've never done acid, but I think this movie might look like what an acid trip feels like.

I wish I could give a proper review, but I'm still a little like...what???

Anyway, I'm not going to recommend for or against this one...just be warned, about half way through you'll understand what I'm talking about. Phillip and I can't decide if it's genius or pointless...if you have seen this movie, please let me know what you think.

Until next time...

Amanda

1 comments:

d.g. said...

I have NOT seen this movie, but now, I shall have to, simply so I can witness the madness myself ...