Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thanks For Blowing Me Off!

Friday night, I got together with some of my alumni girls. I always call them my Young Ones, because none of them are 30 yet. And, apparently when I'm with My Young Ones I think that I'm not 30 yet. Well, that's not true, My Young Ones act like I'm not 30 yet. So, needless to say, I got INTOXICATED Friday night. I think I've stated before that I'm a beer girl, I'm not into fruity drinks and I don't like shots, except for one...Jagermeister. Jager and I have been good friends since 2002 or 2003. I don't mean Jager Bombs, I'm talking straight Jager.

Anyway, so I'm sitting at the table with JoLyn - 28, Lindsey - 23, Alicia - 27 (who is the bartender there) and Terry, JoLyn's boyfriend - 29. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE WERE BORN BEFORE 1980! I'm not sure how many shots of Jager Alicia brought me, all I know is I didn't order but one of them. Back to the story...We're sitting there and all of a sudden JoLyn looks at me and says...

JoLyn: You're not going to believe who just walked in.
Me: Who?
JoLyn: Mexican Seth Rogen.

Do y'all remember Mexican Seth Rogen?

And, my faithful readers, when I looked up I saw him standing there with another friend of mine. So, I looked at my friends and said, "I'm going to say hi to Mem!"

After a brief conversation with Mem, I looked at him and he said...

MSR: Hi, Amanda! How are you?
Me: I'm good. How are you?
MSR: I'm great.

And if I hadn't already been creepy enough...I pull the creepy drunk girl...

Me: That's good. You blew me off!
MSR: No I didn't.
Me: What the eff ever! Yes you did. How's your daughter doing?
MSR: She's good. I have a second daughter now, she's 8 months old.
Me: THANK YOU FOR BLOWING ME OFF!!! I want no part of your fertileness!

With that I turned around and walked away. The next morning, in my haze of feeling like hammered asshole, I realized something...

I'm no mathematician, but I do believe that girl was pregnant when he and I started talking. So, maybe I wasn't creepy girl...maybe he's just fertile jackass boy.

Nah, I'm sure my creepiness had a little to do with it...and I'm sure my confronting him in the middle of the bar didn't help my claims of normalcy. Oh well! :)

Until next time...

Mandy

1 comments:

Princess Pixybell said...

That I do believe was a LUCKY escape!!! x