Monday, July 19, 2010

Slinging a Hot Dog Down a Hallway

I was talking to a friend last night and we were talking about photos that women send via text messaging. Let me start this by saying, I'm all for women feeling sexy and empowered...I don't personally do the naked text photo, but I know there are women that do. I don't do it because once you hit send then that photo belongs to the recipient and they can do whatever they want with it. And, I'm sorry, I do not want my naked body being sent to an entire phone list whether it be on purpose on on accident. But, I get it, if you're comfortable enough with your body and you have no plans on running for public office and you're sending it to your significant other, then whatever...go for it. I don't understand the photos that women send to men that are just of their lady parts...but, hey, if you want to give someone a gynecological eye view of your hoohaa, have at it. But again, you run the risk of your nether regions being blasted out to the masses.

With all that being said, there seems to be a growing trend of photos being taken by average, everyday women with household items inserted in their lady box. After hearing about some of the photos that my friend has received, from women he IS NOT in a relationship with, I was basically mortified.


big pillar Candle Pictures, Images and Photos
Pillar Candles. I can honestly say, I've never looked at a candle and thought, hmmm how awesome would that be to get up on that!

baseball bat Pictures, Images and Photos
A baseball bat. "HEEEEEY, BATTER, BATTER, BATTER..." Really, did you watch your child play t-ball and think to yourself, "I have to have that in me!"


My clubs Pictures, Images and Photos

Golf Clubs - Insert Tiger Woods joke here.

table lamp Pictures, Images and Photos
The Base of a Table Lamp - This was my only question when I heard this one..."How much lube would you need to get that up in your punani?"


bowling pin Pictures, Images and Photos
A Bowling Pin - Who has a bowling pin in a closet and if you do who thinks to themselves, "I wonder what it would feel like to have a bowling pin in me?" I didn't even ask what end was inside, I really don't think I want to know.


bowling ball Pictures, Images and Photos
A Bowling Ball - Really? It just doesn't seem like you'd snap back from that.

So, here's my question, do men find this sexy? I'm trying to figure out the thought process behind this. Maybe I'm nuts, but I don't want to do anything to my C U Next Tuesday that's going to make me look like I'm all stretched out. The bad thing is, these are just women that he either knows from random meetings in bars or hook-ups. This is what I told my friend..."If these women, that you don't know, are sending these photos to you, what the hell are they sending to people they actually do know?"

Here was the Mandyism of the night...

I'm sitting here, looking around my living room and there is nothing that I would want to do that with, especially since I would have to dust whatever is first.

Until next time...

Mandy

14 comments:

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

I am now looking around my living room. Everything here would have to be dusted, as well. So, I will pass on anything in my living room. Well, there is that guitar over there. I think my NuNu could handle that. I mean, it's stretchy.

Yipes! I take that back.

This blog was funny as hell. And I wanna see some of these pictures!

Micah said...

I am not sure why you take such a negative stance on how people conduct their life? So what's the big deal about women do this? It's liberating and if they want to be exotic and erotic, so be it.

Who wants to be judged?

Guys dream of seeing things like this and women fulfill their fantasties and take dirty pictures. It's all in good harmless fun.

Amanda said...

Hi Micah, thanks for the comment. I'm not judging anyone. I'm just trying to figure out what makes someone think, "hmmm, I think I might try to put a baseball bat in my girly parts." If that's what you want to do, have at. I don't think I'm taking a negative stance, and if that was the impression you got, you might want to re-read the post. Is this something I would ever consider, not at all. If you take pictures like this, have fun.

Micah said...

Ms. Amanda,

Let me ask you this, did someone ask you to lay down over 2 toilets and take a picture? For some people that may be viewed as a fetish that you are into bathroom erotica? I am certain you viewed it as "fun" but someone out their may judge you as a girl that likes weird fetishes.

What I hate out there are people that say that stuff is wrong before they try it. IF a girl wants to stick things in her girly parts because some guy says so, then more power to them.

Someone somewhere told you to do a pictorial of a bathroom centerfold. On one hand you do seem to take the high road yet on the other you seem a prude.

This baffles the mind. Be careful of being in the high tower.

Amanda said...

You know what, I used to not think I was a prude. Very little offends me and to be honest, sticking the base of a lamp in your hoo ha doesn't offend me either. I do believe, I have mentioned on this little online journal that I don't care what people do in their bedrooms as long as it doesn't harm children, the elderly or animals. DO WHAT YOU WANT. But, if not wanting to stick a golf club in my vagina "because some guy says so..."makes me a prude, then I guess I'm a prude.

And the photo across two toilets was my idea...I didn't have a man telling me to do it. No, I'm not into bathroom erotica, but you know what if someone sees that picture and wants to do whatever with it, so be it.

You want to know my biggest issue...it's not that I find all this offensive, it's that these women are sticking things in their vagina that were never meant to be in there. I'm no health professional, but I'm sorry, I would be more worried about doing harm to my nether regions than making a man happy.

Anonymous said...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, EROTICA. IN MY OPINION, EROTICA IS SORT OF LIKE BEAUTY. IT'S IN THE EYE (OR WHATEVER) OF THE BEHOLDER. WHAT IS EROTIC TO SOME, IS NOT TO OTHERS. IT ALSO BRINGS TO MIND, ONE MAN'S TRASH IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE. YOU GET MY DRIFT HERE.

I ALSO BELIEVE THAT I AM NOT A PRUDE, AND THE LIST OF ITEMS ON THE BLOG, WELL, LET ME JUST SAY THAT SOME OF THE ITEMS MAKE ME CRINGE. MAINLY BECAUSE OF THE SIZE OF THE ITEM AND THE SIZE OF THE AREA THIS ITEM IT BEING INSERTED INTO. ALSO, CLEANLINESS IS TOPS ON THE LIST. I HOPE THAT SAID ITEMS WERE EXTREMELY CLEAN PRIOR TO INSERTION.

THEN, THERE'S THE WHOLE OTHER PROBLEM WITH SOME OF THESE ITEMS. BATS AND BOWLING PINS? HELLO!! SPLINTERS? YIKES!

I'M NOT JUDGING ANYONE, I'M MERELY STATING A PERSONNEL PREFERENCE OF WHAT WILL AND WILL NOT BE INSERTED INTO MY "GIRLY PARTS". I AM IN FULL CONTROL OF THAT AREA AND BELIEVE ME, NO MAN, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LIKE OR EVEN LOVE HIM, WILL TELL ME WHAT TO STICK IN THAT AREA. I DON'T CARE HOW EROTIC HE THINKS IT MIGHT BE. I WOULD HAVE TO REPLY, "ONCE YOU STICK THIS UP YOU'RE ASS, WE'LL TALK ABOUT IT. BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I FIND EROTIC." (NOT!!) UNTIL THEN SHUT THE EFF UP.

SO, IF SOME OF THE PEOPLE COMMENTING ON THIS BLOG LIVE TO DO WHATEVER THEIR MAN ASKS, GIRL, GO FOR IT!! PERSONALLY, I HAVE TO0 MUCH REGARD FOR MY OWN DIGNITY AND WELL BEING TO SUBMIT TO ANY MAN'S WHIM. ESPECIALLY IF IT MEANS INJURING A PART OF BY BODY THAT I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YET.

MANDY'S MOM

Princess Pixybell said...

HAHAHA, you know whats funny,your mum (mom over there) always puts her comments in capitals, is that because she is the authority on here, your mums comments always have me howling!! you know what who cares, like you said upto you what the hell you do in your own home so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Everyone has kinks its called human nature, there was a famous incident over here on a programme called 'Big Brother' a few years ago when one of the contestants sat on a wine bottle, she btw did this infront of the cameras and infront of two guys. It caused an uproar, I was just cringing and laughing that someone would consider doing this on national tv, but it was her choice at the end of the day, it was minging though hahah, dirty girl. Princess T NuNu hahaha, what a cool name. Mandy your blog always has me laughing!!

Anonymous said...

TO PRINCESS P, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS WONDERED ABOUT THE ALL CAPS....

I'M TOO LAZY FOR THE "SHIFT" KEY. I TEND TO THINK FASTER THAN I CAN TYPE, AND I CAN TYPE FASTER IF I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THAT DAMN SHIFT KEY.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NO, I'M NOT YELLING, JUST LAZY.

MANDY'S MOM

Princess Pixybell said...

Hello the 'Mom' well thankyou for clearing that up, I think it looks cool anyhow, people take notice haha! xx

Servant Dave said...

Erm... excuse me for interupting but this is Princess Pixybell's Dad here and I just thought I would state for the record (and speaking as a male) that the only thing I could think of that could be worse than seeing someone's C U Next Tuesday being stretched by a bowling ball would be if the said item did NOT stretch their C U Next Tuesday!!!

I hope that clears that up :)

Princess Pixybell said...

Dad, thats bad hahah!!! true though xx

JoJo said...

Hot dog down a hallway? I love it Mandy! lol

TMass said...

Wowser! A bowling ball?? I've never really found the act of sexting very sexy. The idea that a woman is taking pictures of herself and sending them for the world to possibly see just paints a picture of cheapness that isn't very alluring. I would expect to receive sexts from a woman with TRULY ABSOLUTELY nothing to say. Save it for the bedroom, it's not prudish it's prudent.

The other concern, from a male point of view, is who in the hell wants to follow a pillar candle, baseball bat, or a freaking bowling ball? Are you trying to prove my inadequacies? Without revealing too much of myself, that would definitely leave me feeling like a hot dog in a hallway.

BTW, I think you draped over two toilets is not only artistic but hilarious! Keep doing you and I'll keep reading!!

sublimenigma said...

A bowling ball...really?
/shakes head/

See...and you know she didn't just wake up one day with that kind of ability. She had to actually work up to being able to take something that large.
Fetishes come in all shapes and...well...sizes.