Thursday, July 9, 2009

Which Team Will It Be???

If you are a woman and you have ever been single, there has been a time in your life when you say to yourself...

"Fuck it, fuck this, fuck men...I'm gonna be a lesbian."

And I'm almost to this point.

Don't be surprised if the next time you see me I'm wearing a flirtatious flannel, fabulous fanny pack and jammin' the hell out of some Sophie B. Hawkins "Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover."

I'll still wear makeup though...I can't give up my red lipstick!

Until next time...

Mandy

5 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Yes, you're absolutely right. There are times we all feel that way. I've had that thought just this week.

But then I remember that I like boys.

Glamour Girl said...

Yes, you would definitely have to be a "lipstick lesbian." There are not enough of those out there to break the lesbian stereotypes! ;)

d.g. said...

Hey, I'm MARRIED, and I *still* have those kind of days, if that tells you anything. The urge to stick with your own gender becomes even stronger when you spend 3 hours a day picking up your husband's dirty socks from all over the house, because he's too damn lazy to walk 10 feet to the laundry hamper ... bah.

Janet said...

Oh yes, I've had these thoughts, many times! Never actually DID anything about it, but I've thought it.

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

I will go along with this if you leave the fanny pack out of the equation!