Thursday, August 14, 2008

I have a question...

Is it sad that all I want to do this weekend is clean my house and make a trip, by myself, to the movie theatre to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 this weekend?

I still need to post about the fabulousness (it's a word) that was last weekend. Quick trip Austin, lots of drinks, hung out with an old friend...and I have pictures too! Since my computer is dead at the moment, I have to go the The Mother's house and download pictures, post them, blah, blah, blah. Maybe I'll squeeze a trip to The Mother's in between scrubbing my toilet and finding out what's been going on with Tibby, Carmen, Lena and Bridget.

Until next time...

Mandy

2 comments:

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

I used to make a trip to the movie almost every Sunday morning by myself. It was a fun way to get my girl movie fix in. And sometimes we all want a weekend like that.

I can't wait to see the pictures. It's fun to know that I look the same except for my ever expanding gut! It was so much fun. More trips! And soon!

Princess Pixybell said...

I must be a mentalist to, because I erm LOVE cleaning. Every weekend I spend one day cleaning it from top to bottom and enjoy it. I haven't been the cinema alone though as I spend enough time on my own in my flat. But hey if you want to, go for it!!! have fun and get to the mamma's house we want to see the pics xx