Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sorry...

I've been a bad, bad blogger! This is a crazy time of year for me. Luckily, this is the last weekend before Spring Show. I had to go to my Alma Mater yesterday and help fix the tap dance I taught them a month ago, I am going to church this morning, then I will go to the school and start on the dance I have to teach next week, then I have alumni practice/dress rehearsal on the stage. I will probably be at the school one or two nights this coming week then I found out that the alumni dance is at the very end of the show, so Thursday and Friday I will be at the school until 9p or later. To top it all off, I have to be at the school next Saturday at 8am so I can teach a dance to 50 years of past drill team members. So, do you know what that means...I will be at a high school from 8am - 9ish pm on Saturday. THANK GOD THIS IS THE LAST YEAR I WILL BE DOING THIS!!!

Sorry this was not a very interesting post, this was more of a rant on my part. I promise, after the show I will try to get back to my old self. You never know, maybe something will happen that will be pure blogging entertainment.

Until next time...

Amanda

4 comments:

Rice Spice said...

So how did everything turn out??? How was the show? Who is this telefone voip person? I know...so many questions.

Rice Spice said...

Are you alive? What's been going on? Spring Show update..STAT!

Anonymous said...

Where are you???????

Amanda said...

I have no clue who telefone voip is...I never received a message on my email with this comment. I just tried to click on it and it's been removed. It's probably one that Diana started and decided she didn't like... :oP