Thursday, October 25, 2007

We should all be born with titanium joints!

First, I would like to say thank you to all of you that have sent happy thoughts Paw Paw's way! I went to the hospital today after work and Paw Paw looks great! He is no longer on pain medication that makes him loopy and he was in regular pj's, not the butt exposing hospital gown. Seeing him in a hospital bed freaks me out a little, but I found out that he is going home tomorrow and will have a physical therapist come to house a couple of times a week. I wish all of you could meet him! He is the most wonderful man I've ever known. I know that I never post pictures of people's faces, but I decided that since the majority of you that read this have known me since I was little, I would post a picture of dear, old Paw Paw so you can see how he's doing. And for those of you who have never met him, let me introduce you...





Everybody, this is Paw Paw. And just to let you know, that's how I introduce him to everyone. All of my friends called him Paw Paw and called my grandmother Nanny.

I told him this afternoon that once he gets better and can get back in the bay, I want to go fishing with him. I've never been fishing, he wouldn't take me before because I talk too much, you know, that scares the fish. And to tell you the truth, I never had any desire to go until now. I'm 31 years old, it's about time I go and who better to teach me.

Until next time...

Single Girl

1 comments:

Princess Pixybell said...

Well thank you ever so much and he looks GREAT, are you sure your telling the truth about his age, jebus is there something in the water over there, or the fish!! I'm really pleased that hes doing so well, tell him that hes now a blog star xx