Friday, July 20, 2007

Here's a Blast From the Past

It's raining, it's pouring
the old man is snoring
bumped his head
on the foot of the bed
and he didn't get up in the morning.

I am so SICK of the rain. It has to quit raining eventually...Right?

I think I'm going to trade my car in for a boat, I think a boat is more logical right now than a car. Is it just me or does it seem like there has only been 4 days that it has not rained this summer.

This weather makes me feel blue, and I hate that!

I have nothing else to say.

Until next time...

Single Girl

2 comments:

d.g. said...

I concur. I hate-detest-abhor-and-even-LOATHE this weather. I've been bitching and moaning about it for weeks, and it still doesn't look like there's an end in sight! Every time I leave the house, I get rained on! Forget BBQ's or other outdoor activities ... if you don't drown on the way there, then you suffocate from the oppressive humidity! And I don't know about you, but I miss the days when a bad hair day only lasted 24 hours ... not 35 days straight, ack!

Rice Spice said...

Houston Weather = Poo