Wednesday, December 17, 2008

You Know What Warms My Black Heart...


My black Christmas tree!!!
This is the first time in two years that I have even attempted to put up a tree. After the ex (not phillip) and I broke up, I had ZERO Christmas spirit. And, I don't have much this year. But, I saw this tree and thought, "The holidays are depressing enough, why not get a black tree!"
Then I found the pink and silver ornaments and thought, "Who says Christmas has to be all red, gold and green?"
So, once I had my tree up, I decided that to put red and green wrapping paper under this tree would look TACKY. So, I bought all the silver paper I could find...and even found some with black on it, and used hot pink curly ribbon on every package.
So what do you think...festive or funk?
Until next time...
Mandy
For some reason, blogger is not acknowledging that I have paragraphs. If you know how to remedy this problem, please let me know.

2 comments:

d.g. said...

LOVE IT! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Anonymous said...

IT'S A SHAME THAT YOU CAN'T SEE THE WHITE TREE SKIRT WITH THE FLUFFY WHITE FEATHERS AROUND THE BOTTOM. SEE, M.M., I TOLD YOU THE TREE SKIRT WOULDN'T MATTER SO MUCH.

THE MOM