Thursday, November 15, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance!!!

Tonight I am going to the So You Think You Can Dance tour. For those of you, not familiar with this show, it is an American Idol type television show but instead of singing they are dancing. I am sitting 4 rows from the stage!!! I will be able to see the sweat flying off their faces. It is going to be AWESOME!!! Hopefully this dance will be performed...


Then after the show I will be heading to Galveston to stay at a friends beach house and go shopping tomorrow. So, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

Until next time...

Single Girl

2 comments:

Rice Spice said...

Oh how fun! Have a great evening and shopping day!!!

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

That is my favorite dance, too! It totally is! Isn't it just hot (and not in that stupid Paris Hilton way)! I love that one! He should have won!!