Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Fun with Google

My life according to Google. Type in the following and choose the first choice



1: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search
Amanda needs wisdom and strength to do what is right.
I think this was posted by the same lady that looked at me with pity when I told her I was not married.

2: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
Amanda looks like any nerd in school, but she is actually really smart and cool.
This is the story of my life!

3: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search:
Amanda Does *THOSE* Parties!
I sure do.

4: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:
Anti-Amanda. Created by Ryan Mahoney on 16 May 2005 @ 11:40:39 PM. If you hate Amanda. Sign this potition. Hopefully she will realize that nobody likes...
I think Ryan Mahoney might have a little crush on me, next he'll probably slug me on the playground. Can you imagine someone hating you so much that they start a "potition"?

5: Type in "[your name] goes" or "..has gone" in Google search:
Amazon.com: Amanda Goes West: A Journal of Fashion History Through Paper Dolls
I have gone west, but then I came back.

6: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:
You are the one that i love and the only one that i love right now and maybe forever. you are my world and right now i feel like i have no world
I have nothing for this one...

7: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search:
Amanda eats like a pig.
I've been known to.

8: Type in "[your name] has" in Google search:
Amanda has studied a wide range of styles of dance
Many, many years ago.

9: Type in "[your name] did" in Google Search:
Amanda did it... Mystery solved.
Yes, I did it, with the rope in the conservatory.

10: Type in "[your name] will" in Google search:
amanda will fuck u up, bitch!]

That's right, I will...scroll down a little to see my "gangsta" picture and you know that statement is true. What it do, yo?

Until next time...

Amanda

1 comments:

d.g. said...

Oh, how freakin' funny! I think I'm going to "steal" this idea, as I can't think of anything to post. =)