Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ads that made me laugh...

My dear, sweet mother sent me some of these in an email yesterday...I hope y'all enjoy them as much as I do!!!

Eat Lard
Nothing makes me happier than a big dollop of lard!

I've also come to realize that the best thing to wash down the lard is beer...
Yum! aluminum

And you know, nothing goes better with beer than a cigarette...
Docs smoke camels
And why wouldn't you smoke the kind that most doctors smoke???

And for you guys out there, when you are feeling amorous...
Blow in her face
Because nothing says 'I want to sex you up' like blowing smoke in your woman's face!

And ladies, if you are feeling especially plump today, go to your local pharmacy and pick up the newest diet aid...
Tapeworms

Are you worried that your husband hasn't blown Tipalet smoke in your face lately? I mean, you've fed him his lard, opened his can of Aluminum Soft Top Schlitz beer, handed him his pack of doctor recommended Camels and he's still not pushing your twin bed together at night. It's not him ladies, most likely it's your fault. You might want to take your newly tape wormed thin ass back to the store and buy some Lysol...
lysol


Until next time...

Amanda

2 comments:

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

How come he can eat lard, and I have to eat a tape worm? Well, at least I clean properly, so he doesn't lock me out!

These rock!

d.g. said...

Oh, boy ... what a riot! I just LOVE old ads, hehe!