Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Two dates and a Passion Party!!!

So, last night I went to bed around 8pm. (I know, the life of a Singleton is SOOOO exciting!) At 9pm I got a call from Hook-up we talked for about 30 minutes and decided to go out on Saturday. At about 9:30pm I told him I needed to go back to sleep, so we got off the phone and I went back to sleep. At 10:00pm my phone rings again, it was Doctor, we talked for about 45 minutes, then he asked me what I was doing Wednesday night. When I replied, "Nothing." He then asked me if I liked oysters. I then asked him, "Cooked or Raw?" he said "Cooked." Then he asked me if I wanted to go out on Wednesday night. I'm really looking forward to both dates. Doctor kinda confuses me, he didn't call for a week and a half then I got an email from him out of the blue telling me he has been busy. When he called me Friday night he explained that sometimes he goes into "Hermit mode." If he is telling me the truth, I can totally understand. He is a psychiatrist and from the stories he's told me, I can only imagine that one would need to "decompress" after hearing and seeing some of the things that go on in a psych ward. So, tomorrow night I am driving to Galveston, and we will go to some restaurant that apparently has really good oysters rockefeller. Saturday, I am going to a Passion Party with Doodlebug hosted by one of the ladies in my alumni group. If you've never been to one, you REALLY need to go. I went to one a couple of years ago, and some of the items were a little strange. Now, I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, but some of the "toys" the consultant was pulliing out of her bag really intrigued me. (I'm using intrigued, for lack of a better word.) I've been to "novelty" stores before and I thought I had seen pretty much everything. But, when this woman started pulling all of the "goodies" out of the bag I found myself wondering..."What the hell is that?", "What do you use that for?", "That one doesn't look pleasant, and "You put that WHERE???" So, the rest of this week should be fun and eventful. So, I will post again either tomorrow night or Thursday depending on what time I get in and let y'all know how everything goes.

Until next time...

Single Girl

1 comments:

Rice Spice said...

Yay, you! Not many singletons can say that they have 2 dates in one week. That's great!

Side note...my best friend is a psychiatrist in NY as well ("Doc" in my posts). He has those episodes of "alone time" as well...especially after dealing with several patients with tremendous trauma. I can't imagine doing what they do.