Thursday, February 1, 2007

Mental Hugs DO Work!!!

Well, I am happy to report that Doodlebug and Movie Buff are trying to work things out! It makes me very happy to hear her sound so much better! I want to thank everyone for all the thoughts, prayers and mental hugs for Doodlebug and her little Doodles.

I will say this, I have spent more time with Doodlebug in the last week than I have spent with her in the past couple of years. Even though it was not under the best circumstances, I really enjoyed talking and there was even a bit of laughter! I am a firm believer in "Everything happens for a reason." I think the reason she called me is because God realized that she and I need each other more now than we ever have before. I am really looking forward to our monthly get togethers and possibly an Academy Awards party at their humble abode. (I don't call him Movie Buff for nothing!)

So Doodlebug, I'm thinking sometime in the middle of February. Maybe we can go back to Brazil! ;) Oh, and you might want to explain to the littlest Doodle...It was nothing personal, Miss Single Girl just doesn't do diapers!

Until next time...

Single Girl

1 comments:

d.g. said...

YAY for Doodlebug!!!!!!!!!!!!