Friday, February 27, 2009

What the hell is that?

I was driving home the other day and saw this car in front of me.





I thought to myself, "Hmmm, there is something weird about that car. It almost looks like the paint job is a tessellation. Wait a minute, that's not a tessellation that's...



GIRAFFE PRINT!"



OK, here are my questions...



1. Who paints giraffe print on their vehicle?

2. Why and how do I remember what a tessellation is?



Hope y'all have a great weekend. And, if you live in Houston and are going to be attending the Rodeo cook off, have fun and PLEASE BE CAREFUL! I will not be attending. I think I'm pretty much over the cook off. The thought of parking and riding and then wandering aimlessly, trying to find the correct booth while dodging drunken cowboys* just doesn't sound like fun to me anymore.



Until next time...



Mandy

*Typically, the drunken cowboys at the cook off are not actually cowboys. They tend to be white collar douche bags with a pair of ropers, a pair of faded Levi's, a white button-up shirt, and a pass from their wives to get totally shit faced that night.

3 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

That's hilarious! My bf sent a pic yesterday of a blue bug with a whale tale. Apparently it is a Shamu bug.

My car is so boring in it's plain sand color. I think it needs cheetah spots.

Janet said...

I LOVE the car! I have often wondered who determined that cars must all be solid colors. Why don't we all drive cars with polka dots, rainbows, flowers, etc...?

d.g. said...

Wow ... wow.