Wednesday, February 25, 2009

THE INTERVIEW

So, I was visiting Karen today, as I do most days, and decided to participate in the interview post.

1. What is one of your biggest life goals?
At the moment, my biggest goal is to get healthy. I've decided that 2009 is the year of MAKING MANDY HOT! So, I've quit smoking and started working out. But, I will say, my goals change all the time. I'm never happy with what I have at that moment. So, maybe one of my goals should be to learn how to be content.

2. If you were to find yourself dropped in the middle of a foreign country, which would you like it to be?
This is a really easy one. I have wanted to go to Ireland for as long as I can remember. After seeing Circle of Friends, the want and need to got there intensified. I think it's because every picture I see of Ireland, everything looks so green (actual color not environmentally friendly) and pretty. And I really want to sit in an Irish pub and drink a pint of Harp Lager!

3. What is your all-time favorite song? The one that instantly changes your mood?
In the Mood - The Glenn Miller Orchestra.
This song reminds me of tap class warm-up when I was growing up. The dance studio was my safe-haven. It didn't matter what had happened that day, as soon as I walked into the dance room all was right with the world. (It also makes me want to shake my ass when I hear it!)

4. President Obama wants YOU in his cabinet. Do you accept? And which post do you take?
I would take the Secretary of Commerce , because it seems to be the one he's having the most problems filling and I've paid my taxes and am pretty much scandal free. (With the exception of a few questionable choices in boyfriends, but I was much younger then.) Also, I want to get close enough to Nancy Pelosi so I can hit her in the mouth with, you guessed it, a tap shoe.

5. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich. That way I can still walk my dog in my pajamas and go to the grocery store in peace. I don't care if people know who I am or not.

Now...I would love to interview you and you and you. So here is what you do:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions.)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
So come on--let's get to know each other better. And do not fear potential questions--I promise to play very nice. Good times!

Until next time...

Mandy

5 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Great job!

The mental image of you hitting Nancy Pelosi with a tap shoe is pretty funny!

And Ireland does look really beautiful. I'd like to go there too.

Bake-Opia said...

interview me!

d.g. said...

I would ask you to interview me, but ... no one reads my blog, I think, so it doesn't really matter.

Sigh. I'm not having a good day. The salon screwed my hair up so badly, only the manager is capable of fixing it. Cross your fingers for me ... I'm going after work.

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

I read Madam D.G.'s blog, so interview her.

And Interview me! This sounds fun!

Gina said...

I am a democrat but I still love the idea of Pelosi getting hit with a tap shoe!!