Friday, February 6, 2009

Strange Stuff

While I was driving to work this morning I saw a taupe colored mini van with a woman driving a little, blond girl with a big, pink bow in her hair to school this morning. I know, that doesn't seem to strange, but on the side of the mini van there was a decal...a tribal, tattoo looking, sorta flame having decal. Why would someone put that kind of decal on a mini van? And here's an even better questions...why stop there? Why not have the ghost flames air brushed on the front of your mini van. I don't get it.

So, after I pass the mini van, I came upon a truck that a roofer was driving. You are probably wondering how I know a roofer was driving it, well let me tell you...the truck had "Roofers 281-555-5555" written all over it with SHOE POLISH. OK, if you are trying to start a business, spend a little extra money and get, at the very least, one of those signs that are magnets and put it on the side of your truck. Why not splurge a little and have the lettering put on your truck. Nothing says PROFESSIONAL like shoe polish dripping down the sides and back of your truck.

I wish people would get a friggin' clue.

Until next time...

Mandy

1 comments:

d.g. said...

Sadly, these kinds of things no longer surprise me ... sigh.