Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An Answer to Sublime Enigma's Question

Last week, Mr. Enigma posted this. Basically, he was asking the question...

Why is it socially acceptable not to wash your hands after using the port-a-potty?
Since we obviously don't have a sink it's okay not to do it?
Is that what is happening here?

Well, when I was driving to work this morning I saw this...

This is a hand washing station, right in front of two port-o-potties.

It looks as if the portable restroom people are starting to get with the hygienic program...YAY!

Until next time...

Mandy

2 comments:

d.g. said...

That's awesome. Now, they need to further get their shit together and create some sort of port-o-shower, because every time I'm forced to utilize the port-o-shitter, I feel the urge to scrub myself thoroughly from head to toe. With soap. And a brillo pad.

sublimenigma said...

That is AWESOME!
lol
See? I totally saw a niche market at the same time as someone else!