Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Lothario

I know how much all you enjoy my Willie stories.

Today, Willie came in looking for my boss, but the boss wasn't here yet.

Willie: Hey Clydesdale, where's Mark?
Me: I don't know, his phone is off.
Willie: I really need to talk to him. I'm going to leave him a note.
Me: OK.
Silence
Me: Willie, I thought you told me you were divorced.
Willie: *with a sly grin* I am.
Me: You're wearing a wedding ring.
Willie: This isn't a wedding ring.
Me: Right.
Willie: Seriously, I started wearing this because when I took my wedding ring off I had the tan band.
Me: A likely story Willie.
Willie: It's true...when you going to let me take you out?
Me: Sorry, Willie, I started seeing someone a couple of months ago.
Willie: Alright, Clydesdale. You just let me know when you want me to take you out...you know I'll treat you real good.
Me: I know you would, Willie.

So, without further ado, here is a photo of me and the infamous...WILLIE!



Until next time...

Mandy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY! WILLIE LOOKS LIKE HE'S STRAIGHT OUT OF GITMO! HE HAS THAT WHOLE "TERRORIST" LOOK.

THE MOM

Karen M. Peterson said...

Aw, what a cute couple! I hope The Boyfriend doesn't see that or he might get jealous. :-)

Princess Pixybell said...

Hahaha, go Mandy, what a catch, how could you resist that charmer!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!