Monday, December 29, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

On December 23, 2008, my friend Jennifer gave birth to TRIPLETS!!!

She and Bronson have waited so long to become parents that the word congratulations doesn't seem to be enough, but I can't think of another word that would convey my happiness for them.

Up to this point, she and the babies are doing well. Jennifer is home, but the doctors are predicting that the babies will be in the hospital until her original due date...February.

If you would like to read about Mollie, Elise and Preston, go check out Jennifer's blog.

So, please say a prayer for this new family. And for those of you who don't pray, I'm sure a happy thought and mental hug will work nicely also.

Until next time...

Mandy

2 comments:

Princess Pixybell said...

WOW, I don't pray, but on special occasions I will give it ago for something that needs a little extra. I hope they all do well and I'll drop by and see how they are doing xx

Princess Pixybell said...

P.s I'm loving the picture xx