Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Third post meme

1. I have come to realize that my butt::
Is an inherited trait and there is nothing I can do about. Don't get me wrong, I can work to make it firmer, but in the end it will always be there in all it's bubble-butt glory.

2. I have come to realize that when I talk:
I'm actually pretty funny.

3. I have come to realize that, if I love someone:
I'll fix their plate...how strange is that?

4. I have come to realize that, I need:
Quit eating so much crap and start taking care of myself.

5. I have come to realize that, I lost:
my compassion for people.

6. I have come to realize that, I hate it when:
I cry

7. I have come to realize that, if Im drunk:
My accent gets REALLY thick.

8. I have come to realize that, marriage:
Is not the end all, be all of life.

9. I have come to realize that, work:
does not define who I am.

10. I have come to realize that, I will always be:
The girl with the GREAT personality

11. I have come to realize that, I like:
hanging out at my house doing nothing.

12. I have come to realize that, the last time I cried was:
Monday after thinking about something a "friend" told me.

13. I have come to realize that, my cell phone is:
is never off, unless I've run the battery down.

14. I have come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning:
I don't need coffee like I thought I did.

15. I have come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night:
I like saying goodnight to someone.

16. I have come to realize that, right now I am thinking about:
If my clothes need to be taken out of the washer yet.

17. I have come to realize that, babies:
are awful cute, but ultimately, not for me.

18. I have come to realize that, when I get on Myspace:
I sometimes look up ex-boyfriends to find out what they are doing.

19. I have come to realize that, today I will:
finish watching One Tree Hill and then go to bed.

20. I have come to realize that, tonight I will:
Be sleeping alone.

21. I have come to realize that, tomorrow I will:
Go to work.

22. I have come to realize that, I really want to:
Be an outdoorsy person, I'm just not sure how to do that without sweating.

23. I have come to realize that, working out:
Is something I should do, but just can't get motivated to do it.

24. I have come to realize that, friends:
like Doodlebug are hard to come by!

Until next time...

Single Girl

2 comments:

Rice Spice said...

My accent get pretty thick when I drink, too. Filipino girl with a Texas twang is always a hit at parties...hehe

Rice Spice said...

I meant, "*gets* pretty thick". Damn typos.