Thursday, January 18, 2007

Kudos to Hoochie

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to hoochie. I have to say, I do like the layout! I am so glad you are so technologically advanced! I love ya!

Anyway, welcome to my new page! I think I'm going to like it here.

So, I went to WW tonight and I lost another 2lbs. So do you know what that means....


I HAVE LOST A TOTAL OF 15.8 LBS!

So that means I am officially 4.2lbs from 20!!!!!!!! Woo Woo me!

Also, since I posted a picture on the personals, I have had like 40 guys look at my profile in a day and a half. I am actually emailing back and forth with one of them and he lives in the same area I do. So, we shall see what happens.

I have a sort of date on Saturday night with Dallas, I spoke with him last night and apparently he has the whole night planned and its some sort of big surprise. It's very sweet, but I'm not sure what to wear. I asked him if I should wear flats or if I can wear heels, but he won't tell me. So, I'm going to wear heels and take tennis shoes just in case my tootsies start to hurt. Well, that's all for now and I'm missing Grey's Anatomy. So...

Until next time,
Single Girl

2 comments:

d.g. said...

Big congrats on the weight loss! Go YOU!!!

I'm glad you like what I did with your blog, but if you want to change/add anything, and need help, just let me know. Blogger and I get along well, so I should be able to figure pretty much anything out.

-Hoochie

Rice Spice said...

Big "ATTA GIRL!" on the weight loss. Sounds like you're going to hit your target weight before you know it!