Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Not much going on...

in my life lately. I went out with Big Daddy and Mrs. Big Daddy Friday night and a guy I have gone out with a couple of times met us up at the bar. I'm just going to call him New Dude for the time being. I'm not ready to actually give him a name yet, so there you go. Saturday, I went and had my "hair did." I was sooo needing my hair dyed, it was pitiful! I had a lot of "blonde" going in my hair and I had to get rid of it! I went to a new person, it's actually a girl that I went to school with but never knew. I met her through Doodlebug and found out that she is a cosmetologist but has decided to be a stay-at-home mommy. I went to her house, we went and got the products, we went back to her house, she dyed and cut my hair and she charged me less than half of what the last girl who did my hair charged me...to top it all off, she did a better job, and I've made a new friend too!!! I LOVE MY HAIR!!! My hair is long and I have it cut in layers with very cute, almost Bettie Page bangs, and she dyed it dark brown-almost black and the bottom layer is stop sign red. It looks a lot cuter than it sounds. I didn't do anything Sunday. The life of a Singleton...you can't get much more exciting than this!!!

Hopefully something exciting will happen this weekend and I will have something SUPER GREAT to post about on Monday.

And to Sublime Enigma, thanks again for the site help!

Until next time...

Single Girl

2 comments:

Rice Spice said...

Your hair sounds funky cute! I just cut 6 inches off my hair... I love it! Surprising how much hair can change a look, huh?

If you get bored this weekend, call me. I'll be around.

sublimenigma said...

Glad I could help.
I like how you said it was 'blonde'.The girl who cuts my hair calls that color 'highlights'.
Good times. :)