Monday, November 19, 2007

My Weekend ROCKED!!!

So You Think You Can Dance was AMAZING!!! All of the dances were wonderful. I posted my favorite dance last week, but I'm going to let you see two of my other favorites...

Lacey & Danny

This has to be one of the sexiest dances I have ever seen!

Danny & Neil

OH MY GOD!!! Not only are these two guys amazing dancers, they are HOT!!! And, in the program they each had to answer a question...What do you miss most about home? And do you know what they said? My GIRLFRIEND! THEY ARE NOT GAY PEOPLE! Not very often do you come across a hot male dancer that's straight. Of course, their girlfriends could be beards, but I want to believe them.

Anyway, after the show we went to Galveston and I promptly went to bed. I was tired. The next morning, The Mother and I got up got ready and did some shopping on the strand. Then we met up with her friend and went to Moody Gardens and went to the 4D IMAX show, which was incredible. If you've never experienced the 4D thing, you seriously need to put it on your to do list. Then we went to the 3D IMAX and watched a film called Sea Monsters. It was very cool! Saturday night, we went to a little bar at a Marina, but there weren't many people there. I think I drank like two beers then we headed back to the house and called it a night. Saturday we got up and came home. Did some shopping for Thanksgiving and that was about it. All in all, it was a very relaxing weekend. Hope y'all enjoyed yours.

Until next time...

Single Girl

1 comments:

Rice Spice said...

Sounds like an AWESOME weekend!