Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Today is my beautiful mother's birthday. If you read my post for Mother's Day, then you already know how amazing my mom is, if you haven't...go read it, she really is amazing! The one thing I will say about her that I didn't mention before is...she looks really young! She turned 55 today and has very few wrinkles and not one gray hair. ;) Most people say that we look a lot alike. Other than the fact that we both have green eyes, I don't really think we look that much like each other. However, I did seem to inherit her raunchy sense of humor, her very animated mannerisms, the not-wide but bubble butt, and luckily her perky boobs! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Until next time...

Single Girl

1 comments:

d.g. said...

Happy Happy Birthday Single Girl's Mom! =)